My Dearest Allie,
I couldn’t sleep last night because I know that it’s over between us. I’m not bitter anymore, because I know that what we had was real. And if in some distant place in the future we see each other in our new lives, I’ll smile at you with joy and remember how we spent the summer beneath the trees, learning from each other and growing in love. The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds, and that’s what you’ve given me. That’s what I hope to give to you forever. I love you. I’ll be seeing you.
- Me: okay, gotta focus. Big test coming up.
- Me: ooooh, when did that poster get there?
- Me: ugh, split ends.
- Me: why is the back of your head so attractive?!
- Me: HOW DID YOU GET THAT ANSWER?
- Me: just act like you understand.
- Me: don't pick me, don't pick me...
- Me: so here's my number, so call me maybe.
- Me: DAMN THAT SONG IT'S SO FUCKING CATCHY.
- Me: it's only been fifteen minutes?
- Me: I hate you all.
- Me: someone shoot me.